- About Us
- Company OverviewLearn more about MEDICAL MUTUAL
- Board of DirectorsCurrent members of the Board
- OfficersCurrent officers of the Company
- Value PropositionThe MEDICAL MUTUAL Difference
- ProducersFind a Producer
- FinancialsView our annual report
- Mutual Advantage PlanA financial reward program
- Notes from the Chair NewsletterImportant information for our Insureds
- Contact UsContact Us for more information
- CareersCareers at Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society of Maryland
Our financial reward program recognizes your commitment to quality medicine.Learn More
e-dataRESPONSE+ Cyber Liability Coverage provides critical protection in case of a breach.Learn More
If you have been contacted by an attorney regarding your care of a patient, read this nowLearn More
- Risk Management
- Risk Management OverviewOur risk management philosophy
- Resources/SearchSearch our comprehensive library
- Doctors RX NewsletterOur risk management newsletter
- Education ProgramsRegister for a risk management program
- Security Risk AssessmentEvaluate the security of your practice
- AlertsAlerts issues by medical organizations
- Practice Manager ToolboxAn online resource designed for Practice Managers
- Practice Self-Assessment SurveyTake the practice self-assessment survey
- Risk Management FAQCommon Questions about Managing Risk
- Med-RiteLearn more about Med-Rite
- PodcastsListen to risk management podcasts
Our Risk Management education programs provide CME Credits and premium discounts. Register today!Register
Browse our comprehensive research library for information on HIPAA, EMR, claims, and much moreSearch
Mutual Advantage Plan
Our financial reward program recognizes your dedication to providing quality medicine, day in and day out.
We created the Mutual Advantage Plan (MAP) financial reward program to recognize the commitment of our Physician policyholders and their dedication to the long-term success and stability of MEDICAL MUTUAL, and their continued practice of quality medicine. Each year, our Board of Directors may announce new funds, if any, to be allocated to MAP accounts, as a percentage of each Participant's base premium.
MAP is free to join, and will never affect your policy or your premium. No strings attached — it is simply our way of recognizing your commitment.
Am I Eligible?
An eligible Participant of the Mutual Advantage Plan is a full-time or part-time health care provider named on an individual or group policy of medical professional liability insurance issued by MEDICAL MUTUAL, but only if the health care provider is individually rated and underwritten. "Participant" does not include a business entity or a health care provider who is not individually rated and underwritten. The Plan applies solely to individuals.
We recommend you contact us or your Producer to determine your eligibility.
If you are already enrolled in MAP, log in to your account to view your current MAP balance and for further information.